Start of the Curling’s campaign to win some autographed jerseys
That’s it! Our first campain to collect donation (and in the same time reward our generous donators) has started!
Do you want to help us financially and try to win one of our 5 t-shirts or jackets that we collected during the World Men’s Curling Championship (WMCC) 2016 in Basel? For that, nothing easier: go to our website, click on the “Donation” tab and voila! (https://www.hums.world/en/donation).
But please notice that you will have a limited time to take part to the draw. It will happen on August 30th 2016!
The jerseys and the jacket you can win:
- The autographed jersey from Peja Lindholm, Head Coach of Team Sweden. On his curler’s record, he has 8 appearances at a World Championship (including 3 Gold and 2 Silver medals), 10 appearances at an European Championship (including 2 Gold, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze medals) and 3 appearances at Winter Olympics. You can follow him on Twitter @PejaSCF,
- The autographed jersey from Henrik Leek, Alternate of Team Sweden. On his curler’s record, he has 2 appearances at a World Championship (including 1 Gold medal) and 2 appearances at an European Championship (including 2 Gold medals). You can follow him on Twitter @henrikleek,
- The autographed jersey from Oliver Dupont, Alternate of Team Denmark and Silver medalist of the last WMCC. On his curler’s record, he has 2 appearances at a World Championship (including 1 Silver medal) and 2 appearances at an European Championship. You can follow him on Twitter @OliverDupont,
- The jersey from Sebastian Schweizer, Lead of Team Germany. This jersey is autographed by the whole team: Alexander Baumann (Skip), Manuel Walter (Third), Marc Muskatewitz (Second) and Daniel Rothballer (Alternate). You can follow the team on their website http://www.team-baumann.com or a curler on Instagram @marc_muskatewitz,
- The jacket from Tony Zummack, Head Coach of Team Scotland. This jacket is autographed by 2 Team’s members: Tom Brewster (skip) and Glen Muirhead (Third). You can follow them on Twitter @tonyzummack, @Team_Brewster, @tbrewster7, @GlenMuirhead.
Interesting, isn’t it? Then, there is no more time to lose! Donate and good luck for the draw! 🙂