One of HumS’s primary missions is to educate (mainly) children and teenagers who do not have access to it through sport. Other associations share this same vocation. This is why HumS has collaborated throughout 2018 with some of these associations. One of our 2019 resolutions is to amplify these different collaborations.
But before moving to 2019 we would like to share with you some of our actions in collaboration with these associations that we carried out during 2018.
- We sent the Sos Mbote association a set of clothes for toddlers, which enabled babies to dress in an orphanage in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Sos Mbote is an association providing assistance to raped women and abandoned children in DR CONGO.
- We sent 11 boxes of t-shirts to the solidarity action “Un Ballon pour le Burkina” in collaboration with the ASUL volleyball club. These t-shirts were sent to Burkina Faso and managed by ASSED (Association Sport, Education et Développement).
The main missions of ASSED are to:
- Promote and strengthen the impact of sport on the education of young people,
- Provide training for sports educators and first aiders,
- Supporting public secondary and higher education establishments,
- Develop and promote sports practices for young people.